*All recourses and crime maps are available only to registered Neighbourhood Support North Shore members, these will be emailed monthly. (Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder)
A well-connected community helps to improve the safety, resilience and well-being of all residents.
When you join a Neighbourhood Support group you will:
- Have a great way to get to know the people that live around you.
- Receive emails and alerts that will keep you up-to-date with news from our community partners, including New Zealand Police, and Fire and Emergency New Zealand.
- Gain tips and resources to improve your household and neighbourhood safety.
- Be better prepared for emergencies.
- Receive information that will help reduce the risk and fear of crime.
By working together we can support each other, solve local issues and make our neighbourhoods safer and more welcoming.
Best of all, it’s FREE to join!
Become a Street Contact for your street Today! For more information simply click on the link below.