Neighbourhood Support North Shore needs volunteers with time and enthusiasm to help promote and support friendly, safe, and crime free communities.
So can you help in any way,
- At local public events – get to know your local community.
- Contact the office on 09 353 0427
We are also looking for Street coordinators in many suburbs.
Friends of Neighbourhood Support North Shore
Funding is always an issue for a not for profit organisation and Neighbourhood Support North Shore is no exception.
Any support by way of donations, bequests or sponsorship is always greatly appreciated:
- Donations: No donation is too small. These donations could be cash, cheque or paid directly into our account – see details below.
- For anyone who works/owns a major company that may be in a position to finance NSNS directly or partially then there is a tremendous potential for them to use our database to advertise that fact.
- Contact the Neighbourhood Support North Shore office on 09 353 0427 to talk to us about donating or sponsorship opportunities.
Details for voluntary donations are as follows:
- Internet banking, BNZ account 02-0112-0286533-000 NSNS
- Cheque sent to office made out to Neighbourhood Support North shore
- Cash paid in office.
- Office address 10 Bayview Road, Browns Bay Auckland 0630
- As a Registered Charitable Organisation, we are a tax-deductible donation allowance.
All Donations are voluntary and there is no expectation for members to pay. This does not affect your membership or the services you receive. A receipt will be sent to all donors please leave name, contact number and email/postal address
Buzz The People
You can also sign up to Buzz the People, which is a survey site. For every survey you take, $1 is donated to NSNS. Register via this link and opt to be a Supporter of Neighbourhood Support North Shore: