Neighbourhood Support North Shore needs volunteers with time and enthusiasm to help promote and support friendly, safe, resilient, and connected communities.
Volunteer today, you can help in any way,
- At local public events – get to know your local community.
- As a Street Contact to help set up and coordinate Neighbourhood Support groups in your street.
- Do letterbox drops.
For more information contact the office on 09 353 0427 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends of Neighbourhood Support North Shore
Funding is always an issue for a not for profit organisation and Neighbourhood Support North Shore is no exception.
Any support by way of donations, bequests, or sponsorship is always greatly appreciated:
- Donations: No donation is too small. These donations could be cash, cheque or paid directly into our account – see details below.
- For anyone who works/owns a major company that may be in a position to finance NSNS directly or partially then there is a tremendous potential for them to use our database to advertise that fact.
- Contact the Neighbourhood Support North Shore office on 09 353 0427 to talk to us about donating or sponsorship opportunities.
Details for voluntary donations are as follows:
- Internet banking, BNZ account 02-0112-0286533-000 NSNS
- Cheque sent to office made out to Neighbourhood Support North shore
- Cash paid in the office.
- Office address 10 Bayview Road, Browns Bay Auckland 0630
- As a Registered Charitable Organisation, we are a tax-deductible donation allowance.
*All Donations are voluntary and there is NO expectation for members to pay. This does not affect your membership or the services you receive. A receipt will be sent to all donors please leave a name, contact number, and email/postal address