Neighbourhood Support North Shore is a not for profit nationwide community led movement that brings people and neighbours together to create safe, resilient and connected communities.
We work alongside the NZ Police and other partners to better equip neighbourhoods to improve safety, be prepared for emergencies and support one another so that our communities are a great place to live.
WHAT WE DO
- Encourage neighbours to get to know each other and communicate
- Share information that will help reduce the risk and fear of crime
- Help nurture a sense of community spirit and that village feeling
- Educate and empower people to make their neighbourhoods safer
- Enhance the safety and appearance of neighbourhoods
- Break down barriers of social isolation and communication
- Monthly Police and NSNS email
HOW DO I JOIN? Neighbourhood Support North Shore Is FREE – Join Here
Become a Street Contact for your street Today! For more information simply – Click Here!