Neighbourhood Support North Shore is a not for profit nationwide community led movement that brings people and neighbours together to create safe, resilient and connected communities.
We work alongside the NZ Police and other partners to better equip neighbourhoods to improve safety, be prepared for emergencies and support one another so that our communities are a great place to live.
WHAT WE DO
- Encourage neighbours to get to know each other and communicate
- Share information that will help reduce the risk and fear of crime
- Help nurture a sense of community spirit and that village feeling
- Educate and empower people to make their neighbourhoods safer
- Enhance the safety and appearance of neighbourhoods
- Break down barriers of social isolation and communication
- Monthly Police and NSNS email
HOW DO I JOIN? Neighbourhood Support North Shore Is FREE – Join Here
Become a Street Contact for your street Today! For more information simply – Click Here!
How you can help your community with self-isolation can be found on the link below:
Click here to download the self-isolation information flyer
Remember, anything advised by the Ministry of Health overides any other information. Because this is a very fluid situation we face, instructions on how to stay safe may change. The official sites for information are as follows:
The Ministry of Health Website
This site hosts the latest prevention and treatment advice.
Unite against COVID-19 government website
This is a government site that has everything you need to know about COVID-19, from financial support, advice about self-isolation, as well as information for community groups, employers and travellers.