Neighbourhood Support North Shore works closely with the Police and other organisations to assist residents to improve safety, reduce crime and be better prepared for an emergency.
WHAT WE DO
- Encourage neighbours to get to know each other and communicate
- Share information that will help reduce the risk and fear of crime
- Help nurture a sense of community spirit and that village feeling
- Educate and empower people to make their neighbourhoods safer
- Enhance the safety and appearance of neighbourhoods
- Break down barriers of social isolation and communication
- Talk about and plan what streets would do in case of a civil emergency
- Monthly Police and NSNS email
HOW DO I JOIN?
Neighbourhood Support North Shore Is FREE – Join Here
Not every resident in your street will want to be in the group and group sizes will vary, though to be effective it is beneficial to encourage as many residents as possible to become members